Cluster Fux Crystals
Also known as Auralite 23 - Thunder Bay Amethyst unlike other Amethyst was formed by a Meteorite. "A New Stone of the New Consciousness" because of it's high frequency and abundance of metaphysical properties. Auralite 23 is thought by many to be one of the Rarest and Potent crystals to have been discovered 'til this Date.
I absolutely Love my One of a Kind Amethyst Specimens. Thank You for Providing a Shop with such Beautiful Pieces available to Purchase unlike Anywhere else.
Hey everyone!!! I highly recommend Chris and Kaila and their Specimens. Very reasonable prices, lots to choose from. All hand picked from thunder bay and other gem dealers. Top notch product. I bought a few pieces and will be back for more. Thx Magnus .
Beautiful selection! Very friendly! Lots to see! Will definitely be returning for more!
I picked up a few stunning pieces from Chris and Kaila today. They have a huge selection, I had a difficult time deciding which ones to take home! Haha. I will definitely be back for more.
This crystal far exceeded my expectations. Best seller I've ever had.
Amanda Lee Stasiuk
Kaila and Chris know their stuff and have a very wide collection of beautiful pieces. I would highly recommend checking them out for all your crystal purchases. I've picked up a few enhydros now and am very pleased with them.
Im extremely impressed. I fell in love with the teal druzy quartz! They have great communication, very fair pricing, amazing products and knowledge of those products but also great Passiom for what they do. I think I've found my "diamond in the rough" and I will keep taking my business to them. I highly recommend them.
I have to say, I am very impressed with how much of a selection they have to offer. From rocks, gemstones, all types of crystals and some rare hidden pieces for an affordable price. Friendly and knowledgeable people running the place. Will definitely be back for more!
Amazing pieces. Pictures don't do any of them justice.
- Chris & Kaila - Providing you with Hand Picked & Processed Specimens - Uncovering their True Beauty right from the Rough.
- Digging for Amethyst in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada... 1287 Miles from Home to bring you the Best Amethyst Specimens we can Find.
Rare 7lb Blue Halite
- We purchased this Specimen in Souris, Manitoba while visiting the Agate Pits. Email for Pricing.
In the Shop...
- We clean all of our Specimens from the Rough in our home Shop with Iron Out and Wire Brush and then Polish them to reveal their True Beauty.
Quartz Crystal Bezel
- We even went as far as to Epoxy Resin Quartz Crystal and Pyrite in our Car!!!
- All of our Thunder Bay Amethyst is picked from the Rough and cleaned in our Garage through an Accumulation of Processes including Iron Out Dip, WireBrush, Mineral Oil, and Buffing.